So here’s the thing, it’s not about living a longer & more healthy lifestyle for me…I WANT TO LOOK SEXY! Like it’s time. No more excuses, no more “tomorrow’s my day 1”, no more waiting until 2 days before summer starts, no more hiding under baggy clothes, no more “I’m starting on Monday”, like NO MORE! It’s time foreal..and my ass has ZERO excuses, I have all the time in the world living here in Greece.
So I decided to truly focus on that. I’m not going to lie and say I’m going to workout 3 times per day and eat noting but veggies now, but I will make a commitment to working out & eating healthy on a consistent basis.
And the simple fact that I’ve now put it publicly on this blog forces me to keep honest and stay on top of it. So please, hold me accountable!
All jokes aside, IT’S FREAKING TIME!
I’ll be writing weekly posts on my fitness journey. The workouts I’m doing, results that I’m seeing, music that I’m listening to for inspiration, share videos & maybe even share some before & after pics if all goes as planned.
Here’s how I’m going to do it.
Mondays: 30 minute body circuit (four 7 minute circuits with 1 min break in-between each circuit)
Tuesdays: 50-60 min Low intensity steady state cardio
Wednesdays: 30 minute body circuit (four 7 minute circuits with 1 min break in-between each circuit)
Thursdays: 50-60 min Low intensity steady state cardio
Fridays: 30 minute body circuit (four 7 minute circuits with 1 min break in-between each circuit)
Saturdays: 50-60 min Low intensity steady state cardio
Sundays- Recovery day (WOOOOO HOOOO!)
Go to Meals
- 2 egg whites with 1 full egg, avocado & fresh fruit
- Honey nut cherrios with almond milk, banana & 1 piece of toast with peanut butter
- Whole wheat pasta, sautéed chicken or ground turkey & tomato sauce
- Brown rice or quinoa, sautéed chicken, black beans, sautéed veggies & some form of low calorie sauce for flavor
- Sautéed chicken, sautéed veggies, baked or boiled sweet potato or yam with stevia & cinnamon, avocado, greek salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper, onion, feta cheese, olive oil & salt/pepper)
- Some form of meal with all ingredients above. Can switch up by changing up sauces, substituting rice or whole wheat pasta instead of potato, making tacos with whole wheat tortillas
+1 cheat meal per week! I will start sharing pics & videos soon.
If you have any questions regarding work out tips or ways to help stay motivated, comment below or send me a private message in the contact section.